Proof of life changes to be required for ACA special enrollment

The Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services says it will need proof of eligibility, such as a birth certificate or marriage license, for people seeking health insurance outside the regular enrollment window on Affordable Care Act exchanges. InsuranceNewsNet online/The Associated Press (2/24)